Monday, August 09, 2004
National Day..$BlogItemTitle$>
Woah, just watchd singapore idols. Uh, it sucks terribly. The Lemon Tree dude reminded me of someone....... [better not mention, aahhas] And the stirpper.. Uh, he`s got a "nice" body. Haha. What am I crapping now.. Watchd a little of thunderpants and M.I.B So bored. Ate a lot today! Had tummy cramp in the end. I ate soo much ice creammm. So yummy! ^^ Think I`m gonna gain weight again. +_+ oops.
Totally cant believe I`m actually blogging almost everyday. Dots. Its sooo lame.........
I need a job. Badly. I need to earn my own money and stop taking so muchhh from my mummy. Spent the 18bucks she gave me for the FBTs and the 10bucks she gave me for topping up my ezlink card. She doesn`t know it yet. I`m left with 65cents. Yupp. It`s better than nothing, right..? And today National Day Celebration sucks. totally~ Actually I didn`t really watch it. Fell aslp on the sofa after the Boon Lay`s Sec item. Woke up when they set the fireworks. And I was like, "huh? so fast end liao?" Haha. Stupid me. Wanna rebond my hair. Uh, but don`t haf the cash to do so. That`s pathetic. Anyone knows how to lock this diary thing??
Taggie isn`t working. Damn it.
[ja*9]
8/09/2004 11:52:00 PM;